My wish, Your wish and Divine wish

I have a feeling that, We are perceiving the world fallaciously most of the time and pass judgments. This, I feel, is the main cause for our miseries. In the course we neither trust god nor ourselves. If some activity takes place according to my wish, I feel happy and top of the world. If the activity goes against my wish, I feel unhappy and find the whole world against me. Even I doubt whether a god do exist or not. Sometimes I feel that, I have lost control of the activity and try to console myself. This is true for everyone of us, I am sure. Here I have not mentioned anything about "your wish", because "Your wish" is your "My wish". Isn't it? Hence there are only two things, My wish and Divine wish. Any activity, or happening in the world has to fall in anyone of the two categories. As I said earlier, I am on top of the world when everything happens according to my wish, but what happens if it doesn't? Should I get upset over it, or should I accept it as divine wish?
Here I wish to tell about an interesting game, which I played during my days at Isha yoga centre. This is called "Heads - I win, Tails - You lose". I wish, you play this game with your spouse.
Spin a coin, If "Heads" then you win a point, If "Tails" your spouse loses a point. Play this game for about ten rounds and find out who wins the game. I bet, you will never lose the game, no matter how many rounds you play.
This is how we want to play in the real life. We never bother about the spirit of the game. But when reality bites, we feel bitten. Please understand my dear friends, If the things are not going in your way, it goes according to divine plan. Just accept as it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dharbhai - An article by TRS Iyengar

Namasivaya and Sivayanama - What I read, Want to Share

A stone in my shoe