The Garden Fire

Sundays sometimes make you lazy. You would like to do many things but endup doing nothing.The whole day would be passed without doing anything worthfully. But, ofcourse, trivial works such as cleaning your wardrobe, small repair jobs like, tightening the screws of your cycle seat, lubricating the scooter, door hinges etc. would be carried out without much fuss. I just looked out at the garden. It was untidy. Lot of trashes ( the once ornamental stuff of trees, now fallen leaves) covered the garden area. I decided to clean it and succeeded. After an hour of sweating, I dumped all the garbage and set fire on it. What a beautiful view!. I glanced, then stared at the flame. It was blazing. I felt a sense of pride in my mind. "Ah, How brilliant is the fire that I have set". I just sat down and looked it until all the garbage is burnt. My thoughts turned inside. Just setting fire to the material waste had given me so much satisfaction. We have dumped so much of trash in our mind in every passing moment. Will it not give much more pride If I decide to throwout all the rubbish and set it on fire?. Yes, my happiness has to last for ever.

Comments

  1. nice ! Free Tibet & Universal Love...

    earn money sleeping by joining this 'myspace' community, they share their profit with their users, check it out : http://r.yuwie.com/basilratbone

    grtz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Article is good.
    I think, the visual verification,which is to be filled in the box before posting a comment is removed from appearing by the website.
    So posting the cooments become simple using any type browser.
    But there is no guarentee whether humans are responding to your article or not.
    Because the comment posted by 'AAPblog' seems to be machine generated.Am I correct?

    Bye now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only yesterday I have disabled visual verification to make it more simpler for all the inerested persons to comment. but the appblogs comment is before my intervention.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dharbhai - An article by TRS Iyengar

Namasivaya and Sivayanama - What I read, Want to Share

A stone in my shoe