Gurukshethram - A Daily routine

Morning alarm rang. My fingers moved swiftly to stop the alarm clock ringing and succeeded. I understood that it was 6 O'clock. I just pulled my bed sheet and covered myself thoroughly so that, the little light that pierced into the bed room could not wake me up. I realised that my daily war started inside my gurukshethram. Isn't it true to everyone of us. My pandavaas, (very few) that is, my intelligence, ambition, emotion, faith and ofcourse mind, who joins kouravaas many a time, lined up against the mighty kouravaas,(Many) my body, pain, fatigue, the warmth, laziness, silence, and the list is endless. As usual the Krishna sits inside and smiles, he doesn't say anything, just smiles and smiles. He is not perturbed by the actions of pandavaas and kouravaas. It is for the pandavaas to fight it out. At last they did. I woke up from the bed and started doing my routine of moving in to the next gurukshethram.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dharbhai - An article by TRS Iyengar

Namasivaya and Sivayanama - What I read, Want to Share

A stone in my shoe