பார்க்க தெரிந்தால் பாதை தெரியும், பார்த்து நடந்தால் பயணம் தொடரும்.

Have you ever observed, how a centipede moves around. I wanted to know it. I have closed the main door of the hall where a centipede got trapped. I just observed its movement. It initially went to the corner of the floor, then it started moving by the side of the wall. It travelled the entire length of wall and turned at every corner and moved along the side of the walls. Some where on its way, I tried to block its movement by putting an obstruction. But the poor insect never got tired of going around the block that, I had put. Finally it had reached the entrance door and found a small gap under the door. So it made its way out safely. I noticed a kind of perseverance (a persisiting determination) on this little insect. Eventhough it looked panicked whenever I blocked its movement, it never lost its way. How many of us possess this, what this insect has? I am afraid that, many of us would have ended our life, if such a situation arise in our life. We are too much dependent on our five sense organs. But we forget the power of our instinct. There is an inner voice which always sounds and tries to guide us. Unfortunately we never have the patience to hear it. We look for the world outside to guide us, but many times it doesn't.
பார்க்க தெரிந்தால் பாதை தெரியும், பார்த்து நடந்தால் பயணம் தொடரும்.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dharbhai - An article by TRS Iyengar

Namasivaya and Sivayanama - What I read, Want to Share

A stone in my shoe