Appreciate what you have - Good story



One day, a wealthy family man took his son on a trip to a village, so that he could have his son see how poor people live.
They stayed one day and one night in the home of a very humble farmer. At the end of the trip, when they were back home, the father asked his son, "What did you think of the trip?"
The son replied "Very nice Dad"
Then the father asked the son, "Did you notice, how poor they were?" and continued asking, "What did you learn?"
The son responded, "I learned that, we have one dog in our house, and they have four"
"Also we have a fountain in our garden, but they have a stream that has no end"
"We have imported lamps in our garden, whereas they have stars and our garden goes to the edge of property, but they have the entire horizon as their backyard."
At the end of son's reply, the father was speechless.
His son then said, "Thank you Dad, for showing me how poor we really are."
Let us learn to appreciate what we have.
Wealth is all in one's point of view.

Comments

  1. Opulently I to but I contemplate the post should have more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genial dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It took me a long time to search on the web, only your site explain the fully details, bookmarked and thanks again.

    - Laura

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dharbhai - An article by TRS Iyengar

Namasivaya and Sivayanama - What I read, Want to Share

A stone in my shoe