Himalayan Trek - My Old Memories

Visiting Mighty Himalayan mountain is everyone's dream. I was so lucky to trek on this beautiful mountain in 1992. We were four from Neyveli along with other 40 friends from various parts of India to trek through Sur Pass in himachal pradesh. That trekking program took 14 days in the most chilling parts of himalayas. Wow, I just can't believe, I had survived. What an experience it was. The early morning sun rise, hot roti with chaaya, rug sack on the back, hunter shoes, long walk on the narrow rocky passage, long chat with Amarjit kaur (without knowing a single word in hindi) evening camp fire with songs and dance, tents, bed inside sleeping bag and lots and lots of fun.



MSR, PRAKASH and SRIDHAR








Its ME














Magnificent SUR PASS














MY GROUP MEMBERS






அந்த நாட்களும் திரும்பி வாராதோ?

Comments

  1. இந்த வருடம் எங்கு பயணம்?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dharbhai - An article by TRS Iyengar

Namasivaya and Sivayanama - What I read, Want to Share

A stone in my shoe