I am One year old


Wow! I have completed one year of blogging. Yes, Today I am entering into the second year. I started my blog on 14th of March 2008. It has been a wonderful year for me of sharing my thoughts, feelings and experiences. If my blogging has been a success to me, it is not because of my own exertions alone, but it is because of the support you have rendered all through these days. It is high time that I bow before you gratefully. But for your continuous motivation and support, I wouldn't have walked this much distance. Your support had added another dimension to my life. I have learned to observe every passing moment with keenness. I have learned to observe both joyful and painful moments of life with more balance. I have learned to observe people around me with passion. Finally I also learned to put those experiential moments in words. These learnings are not possible without your participation. Thanks once again. By the way I have been able to post one hundred postings last year. To a novice, I believe, is no mean achievement. With your encouragement and love I excitedly land my foot on to the second year.

Comments

  1. congratulations....

    and many more sweeeeeetest returns of the day...


    “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
    -Howard Thurman...

    Enjoy ur blogging as d kid enjoys...

    with warm regards and best wishes,
    Senthilkumar.S

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dharbhai - An article by TRS Iyengar

Namasivaya and Sivayanama - What I read, Want to Share

A stone in my shoe