Just for laugh - Obsessive responses

It had been very long since I met my good old friend. There was no specific reason for us for not being able to meet for so long. It was just that, we never felt like missing someone. But I was blessed with too many occasions, such as family functions, Association meetings, party functions and so on, to be in company with my friends. One such occasion, I mention here is more memorable for the simple reason that, it brought me big laughter.
It was a family function of one of my friend. When I was looking out for my other friends to turn up, a very close friend of mine (who was my class mate and my best family friend) entered the big function hall with broad smile. I was juiced up the moment I saw him. I rushed to him and we exchanged our affection by greeting each other. We talked about everything that had happened to each one us in humourous way. We spent about an hour by chatting. A few days before our meeting, I was told that his wife is under going medical treatment. From then on my wife was insisting me to make a visit to his house. I wanted to make use of this meeting to fix an appropriate time for the visit. So I asked him,
"Hey dear, When will you be free so that I can visit your home?" without mentioning the intention of my visit. I purposefully avoided to tell the reason.
After a few minutes of pause, he replied
"You are welcome at any time if your visit is not for Amway campaigning" (multi level marketing)
I was speechless for while, and after I laughed and laughed and laughed.

Laugh-2

There are few apprentice trainees in my office. Since I mentor them, I used to tell lot of moral stories along with main stream training schedule. My aim has been to bring them up as all rounders. Incidentally, A mega book exhibition has been operating in my town since last week. Myself being fond of book reading, I wanted to pass on this habit to my trainees as well. So I asked them to make a trip to the exhibition and buy books according to their wishes. They agreed to make it after looking at each other once.
The next day when I went to my office, in a chorus they asked me,
"Didn't you come to book exhibition , Sir?"
I replied, "No, I was there for three long hours browsing through. Where were you all?"
They said, "Sir, we were searching for you in every stall, but..." and they continued,
"Sir, which was your stall?"
Oh God, I laughed and laughed and laughed. Once again.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dharbhai - An article by TRS Iyengar

Namasivaya and Sivayanama - What I read, Want to Share

A stone in my shoe