எந்த குழந்தையும் நல்ல குழந்தைதான்

Recently one of my friends expressed his worries about his son who is just over eleven years of age. I understood by his words that his son is annoyingly playful. He said that he has tried for several years to correct him but miserably failed and he looked tired.
"Every time he comes back with broken pieces of the toy that I bought for him on previous day" and went on "He doesn't stop there, but climbs on the loft, the tree and what not. I am afraid that one day he 's gonna break his legs..."
I stopped him at one point and said,
"All children are like this only, Don't worry, he will be alright soon." But he seemed unconvinced.
"No; No; My son is not like other children, He is mischievous. You come and see our suffering. Every day I am praying god to him 'Budhdhi'." after an array of words he started to move away. I understood that, it was not the right time to pass my advice.
I feel that all of us are wearing different kinds of masks for different situations. We wear 'A father mask' while dealing with our child at one time, and 'A teacher mask' at other time, but we never wear 'A child mask'. I think it is necessary for us to wear this mask and watch our children while they are playing. I am sure we all will enjoy their play. But having grown up old we tend to forget the child in us. This is the reason why we don't enjoy the playfulness of our children, but complain as mischief. If my son doesn't climb on the tree today, then when will he?
Just allow him to climb and see him develop the courage to conquer The Everest. Just allow him break the toy and see him become A scientist. In every action of them, they are learning a new thing. It is our fault to blindfold our eyes and complaining them. In our life span of about 80 years only 10 - 12 years are childhood to enjoy. Let us watch them enjoying their childhood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dharbhai - An article by TRS Iyengar

Namasivaya and Sivayanama - What I read, Want to Share

A stone in my shoe