From Notable to Notorious

It is very sad. It really hurts everyone. I have wondered many times about names. When I visit any office or bank or an insurance company or any other place for inquiry or any clarifications, my eyes would rush for their names that appear on the name board. Some of the names would attract me and I would proceed to him or her. I believe many of you will agree with me. Suppose I go to a person named Shantha murthy and ask some question, if he blasts me for no real reason, how I would feel? This happens sometimes. A person named Harichandran might not speak truth at all. But generally our mind processes these little things in a big way and acts. Whenever the reality contradicts our belief, we feel bitten. But this particular bite is so deep and will take long time to recover. When, once famed company 'Satyam computers ltd., is shamed, it severely hurts. "What is in the name?" This question comes to my mind once again. But, why they name a company as 'Satyam', why not 'XYZ' or '123' company. So, Yes. there is something in the name. People have this kind of mindset and trust the company and believe that they are not cheated. How many of the entrepreneurs do follow the ethics before floating an organisation? I am afraid that only few will qualify this. There has to be truth, there has to be faith, there has to be will to succeed, there has to be passion and love before beginning any business.
When I am writing this, I remember that some of my friends had put their money in Satyam computers and had been rewarded heftily. Every time they sell few scrips and buy a motor cycle, a TV, Music system and so on. This was the scenario few years ago. How quickly reversals happen in this world. I pity the poor employees of the company whose monthly salary is not paid yet. I hope their plight is over in short time. They must show courage at this troubled time and bring back Satyam from notorious gangs.

"Satyameva jayathe"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dharbhai - An article by TRS Iyengar

Namasivaya and Sivayanama - What I read, Want to Share

A stone in my shoe