வானத்த பார்த்தேன், பூமிய பார்த்தேன், வானத்துலேந்து பார்க்கலையே...





When it happens, it happens twice!

I am fond of traveling around. Every year during summer, I used to tour along with my family and friends. This year I decided to tour Gujarat (Since my sister is residing at Ahmedabad, I thought, it is ideal to start my program from Ahmedabad) Ahmedabad ? During summer? I can see your eyes shrinking in sympathy. But, that is the only available period for many of us. So I went through with my program. I have travelled by bus, by train, by car, by ferry but not by air. This one trivial thing had been traversing my mind for long. Some how it did not happen to me till this time. 'If some thing doesn't happen, you make it happen' is the mantra, I relied upon of late. I believe, Our life is once and so is for our family. Hence I booked tickets for return journey to my family members. Online booking of air tickets came handy for me to book tickets while sitting before my intelligent box (PC) With in few minutes of finger work my tickets to travel by air for the first time have been confirmed. It was real fun when my children joined me in booking and anxiety prevailed until the 'Print format' of tickets appeared. Here is a tip for online ticket bookers. One must possess a credit card on his own or others card. If you use others credit card, dont forget to take a xerox copy of both sides of the card. Darken the CVV code before producing the same at the check-in counter. Also note that, the flight fare is like that of share market, highly fluctuating. If you have bought a ticket for say, Rs 3000. Your neighbour might have bought his ticket for a price varying between Rs 2000 and Rs 6000 depending upon the time of booking. So be early for best bargain.
For my onward jouney I booked to travel by train which was waitlisted. Days rolled in a hurry but not my ticket's status. Wait list status continued until the journey date. Anguish to me and all of us. I lost hope of getting confirmed ticket for train. I made up mind to book ticket for air travel. It happened once again. For better. I booked air tickets for my onward journey also. I reminded of the mantra once again. I wish to add that
"When it happens, it happens twice"

Comments

  1. போட்டோ எல்லாம் சூப்பரா இருக்குது .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dharbhai - An article by TRS Iyengar

Namasivaya and Sivayanama - What I read, Want to Share

A stone in my shoe