ஐரோப்பா அழைத்தது (பாகம்-22 ) தரணியிலே பெருமை வேண்டும்!!! அடுத்து நாங்கள் செல்ல வேண்டிய நாடு ஆஸ்திரியா. ஆஸ்திரியா பல அதிசயங்களை, ரகசியமாக தன்னுள் வைத்திருக்கும் மிகவும் அழகிய நாடு. இதன் தலைநகரம் வியன்னா. இதுவும் ஐக்கிய நாடுகளின் கூட்டமைப்பில் மிக முக்கிய அங்கம் வகிக்கிறது. நிறைய நோபல் லாரெட்டுகளை உருவாக்கிய நாடுகளில் இதுவும் ஒன்று. 22 நோபல் பரிசுகளை பெற்று இருக்கிறது. வரலாறுகள் நிறைந்து காணப்படும் ஆஸ்திரியாவின் தலைநகரான வியன்னாவுக்கு போவதற்காக, காலை 11 :30 க்கு ரயிலை பிடித்தோம். வியன்னாவுக்கு நேரடியாக செல்லும் ரயில் கிடைக்காததால், ஜெர்மனியின் 'மூனிக்' (Munich ) வரை சென்று அங்கிருந்து வியன்னாவுக்கு ரயில் மாற வேண்டும். இடையில் அரை மணி நேர இடைவெளி. மொத்த பயண நேரம் எட்டு மணி. ஆனால், என்ன சோதனையோ நாங்கள் சென்ற ரயில், ஆங்காங்கே நின்று நின்று சென்றது. பிறகுதான் தெரிந்தது, ஜெர்மனியில் ரயில் பராமரிப்பு பணிகள் நடை பெற்று வருவதாகவும், அதனால் ரயில்கள் குறித்த நேரத்தை கடை பிடிப்பது இல்லை என்ற தகவல்கள். ஒன்றரை மணிக்கு மூனிக்குக்கு வந்து சேர வேண்டிய ரயில் சரியாக அரை மணி நேரம் தாமதமாக வந்தது. ...
Popular posts from this blog
Appreciate what you have - Good story
One day, a wealthy family man took his son on a trip to a village, so that he could have his son see how poor people live. They stayed one day and one night in the home of a very humble farmer. At the end of the trip, when they were back home, the father asked his son, "What did you think of the trip?" The son replied "Very nice Dad" Then the father asked the son, "Did you notice, how poor they were?" and continued asking, "What did you learn?" The son responded, "I learned that, we have one dog in our house, and they have four" "Also we have a fountain in our garden, but they have a stream that has no end" "We have imported lamps in our garden, whereas they have stars and our garden goes to the edge of property, but they have the entire horizon as their backyard." At the end of son's reply, the father was speechless. His son then said, "Thank you Dad, for showing me how poor we really are." Let us lea...
Never say, "Never Again"
It was a n evening of a saturday. Usually I prefer to go to a nearby park which is full of colourful flowers and greenary all around and reasonably serene. I use to pass my evening time with my children either at home or in this park. The park provides all kinds of fun to children and even to elders. When I was walking slowly near the entrance of the park, I noticed a middle aged person trying to get down of an autorickshaw. I understood that the man was disabled. He tookout his standing support and placed it on the ground. Immediately, I saw a group of persons rushing towards him to help him. Two of them supported the person who cameout of the auto and escorted him to a bench inside the park. While they were crossing me, I closedly looked at the person. Oh, what a shocking scene it was. The person was none other than my old friend. He was the captain of our cricket team who played with immense passion to the game. My memories went back by ten years when we played together. He had alwa...




Comments
Post a Comment